1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Solis Infotech Limited.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are custom orders such as engraved dice or dice trays.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example design or editing fees for miniatures, custom lasering and casting moulds.
5. As a business-to-business sale, Consumer Contracts Regulations may not apply. For example we do not accept returns if you change your mind about a purchase you have made.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. GET IN TOUCH before you make any form of return and discuss the problem with us to achieve the best outcome in the quickest time.